[comp.sys.mac.comm] Apple II to MAC

brucec@cs.uoregon.edu (C Bruce Campbell) (12/28/90)

What's the best way to get Apple II text files to a MAC without
using the phone lines. The Apple File exchange stuff doesn't say
a thing. Pardon me, but I know nothing of Apple II's.

Thanks much...
--
---------------------------------------

Bruce Campbell	brucec@aragorn.ori.org

C.Bruce.Campbell@f20.n226.z1.FIDONET.ORG (C Bruce Campbell) (12/28/90)

What's the best way to get Apple II text files to a MAC without
using the phone lines. The Apple File exchange stuff doesn't say
a thing. Pardon me, but I know nothing of Apple II's.

Thanks much...
--
---------------------------------------

Bruce Campbell  brucec@aragorn.ori.org

--
C Bruce Campbell - via FidoNet node 1:105/14
    UUCP: ...!{uunet!glacier, ..reed.bitnet}!busker!226!20!C.Bruce.Campbell

news@massey.ac.nz (USENET News System) (01/07/91)

In article <533.2783DE3F@busker.fidonet.org> C.Bruce.Campbell@f20.n226.z1.FIDONET.ORG (C Bruce Campbell) writes:
>What's the best way to get Apple II text files to a MAC without
>using the phone lines. The Apple File exchange stuff doesn't say
>a thing. Pardon me, but I know nothing of Apple II's.

What you do get the apple II files on a 3.5" Prodos (apple II) disk. Then start AFE, insert the disk in your disk drive, select the files you wish to translate using standard shift-click and click the translate button. Thats It!

Cheers
Al

Allan Burton           Phone +64 63 69099 x8564, Fax +64 63 505607
Macintosh Consultant,  TimeZone GMT +12,  Internet A.K.Burton@massey.ac.nz
Computer Centre, Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand