	From: goutalp@parrot.dec-marlboro.ARPA
	Subject: New England short/branch lines
	Date: 27 Feb 85 16:27:22 GMT

	Where can I find a directory short lines or branch lines currently
	operating in New England?  Of particular interest are Providence &
	Worcester, Bay Colony.  In general those which are not exclusively
	excursion lines, although if the same directory had excursion-only
	lines, that would of interest as well.  Looking for addresses of
	home offices.
	-- Kenn Goutal

Hi, Ken!  I told you I got railroad from the ARPAnet!

Did you catch the P&W "caboose" out in front of the Springfield show?  They
must've had much of what you want.

Dennis Rockwell