[comp.sys.mac.comm] NCSA Telnet to a specific port?

francis@uchicago.edu (Francis Stracke) (01/24/91)

Is there any way to tell NCSA Telnet (MacTCP version, if it matters)
which port on the host to connect to?

Thanks in advance!

--
/=============================================================================\
| Francis Stracke		| My opinions are my own.  I don't steal them.|

resnick@cogsci.uiuc.edu (Pete Resnick) (01/24/91)

francis@uchicago.edu (Francis Stracke) writes:

>Is there any way to tell NCSA Telnet (MacTCP version, if it matters)
>which port on the host to connect to?

In the open dialog, just type "hostname portnum". You can also add
a port=## in the config.tel for a certain host.

pr
--
Pete Resnick             (...so what is a mojo, and why would one be rising?)
Graduate assistant - Philosophy Department, Gregory Hall, UIUC