[comp.sys.mac.comm] Zmodem for Unix

rjacks@austlcm.sps.mot.com (rodney jacks) (01/23/91)

Would someone mind sending my a copy of the Zmodem software
(rz,sz) for a Unix machine.  There has been a number of postings
recently concerning where to find Zmodem software but I do not have
a direct net hookup.  I read News indirectly through another machine
which I do not have an account on.  Shar, uuencoded(Tar), uuencoded(source)
formats are ok.  Thanks for your help.

-Rodney

**  Rodney Jacks                                         **
**  Motorola Inc, Austin, Texas                          **
**  E-mail:  rjacks@austlcm.sps.mot.com                  **

tgm@psuecl.bitnet (01/24/91)

In article <1991Jan22.160548.8147@oakhill.sps.mot.com>,
rjacks@austlcm.sps.mot.com (rodney jacks) writes:
> Would someone mind sending my a copy of the Zmodem software
> (rz,sz) for a Unix machine.  There has been a number of postings
> recently concerning where to find Zmodem software but I do not have
> a direct net hookup.  I read News indirectly through another machine
> which I do not have an account on.  Shar, uuencoded(Tar), uuencoded(source)
> formats are ok.  Thanks for your help.

While we're on the subject, what's the latest version of the zmodem sources?
And, where can the latest ones be ftp'd?  Thanks.

--Tom Moertel
thor@chopin.psu.edu