[net.railroad] forwarded message from UUCP network

lee@rochester.arpa (Lee C. Moore) (03/28/85)

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 85 01:23:23 pst
From: menlo70!sytek!syteka!msm@Berkeley.arpa
To: railroad@TARTAN.ARPA
Subject: Reply to BACH@SU-SCORE RE: MSM
Cc: msm@Berkeley.arpa

Sorry to broadcast this to the list, but I received no reply via private
mail.  Perhaps the only way is via the list.

<MSM>

------------------------------

>From msm  Mon Mar 11 10:25:41 1985
To: sytek!ucbvax!BACH@SU-SCORE.ARPA
Subject: Getting in Touch with MSM
Cc: msm

	From sytek!menlo70!ucbvax!@TL-20B.ARPA:BACH@SU-SCORE
		Sat Mar  9 03:39:32 1985
	Date: Fri 8 Mar 85 12:03:14-PST
	From: Rene Bach <ucbvax!BACH@SU-SCORE.ARPA>
	Subject: MSM, Michael S. Maiten
	To: railroad@TL-20B.ARPA

	Could you please get in touch with me ? I've tried to send you
	messages, but none of the addresses I've tried did work.

	Rene
	-------

This is in response to your message.	I am not located on APRAnet but on the
UUCP/USENET.  Messages must be routed through a gateway.

I can be reached via UC Berkeley:  sytek!msm@Berkeley.ARPA
The arpanet will deliver the message to Berkeley which will then telephone
sytek and forward the message.  Note that USENET messages are NOT guaranteed
to be delivered!  Also, there is no assurance that an error message will
be returned to you if the message did not get through (It should be called
flakynet).  Delivery might also take 1-3 days (though since Berkeley is only
one hop away, it probably will be delivered within 1 day).

In any case, here I am.  What can I do for you?

<MSM>