[comp.sys.mac.comm] Problem with NCSA telnet2.4...

sullivan@msor.exeter.ac.uk (Rob Sullivan) (02/10/91)

I recently obtained a beta copy of NCSA telnet2.4 from zaphod.
However, when I try to use the application I get the error message
'Resolver not found'. I would be grateful for any advice re. this.

				Thanks in advance.

							Rob.
--
- - - -
Robert Sullivan           JANET    : sullivan@uk.ac.exeter.msor

"One must be open-minded --
 --but not so open-minded that one's brains fall out."

zeitler@esseye.UUCP (David Zeitler) (02/13/91)

In <SULLIVAN.91Feb10014341@msor0.msor.exeter.ac.uk> sullivan@msor.exeter.ac.uk (Rob Sullivan) writes:

>I recently obtained a beta copy of NCSA telnet2.4 from zaphod.
>However, when I try to use the application I get the error message
>'Resolver not found'. I would be grateful for any advice re. this.

I had the same trouble. It has to do with the proper setup of the MacTCP and
config.tel files. Contact your network administrator for help (that's how I
finally got it solved).