[comp.sys.mac.comm] Eudora, where can I get it?

Can Ertem (02/16/91)

Hi,

I've been waiting the last few days for the answer to this , but
nobody came up with it.

In the discussion about mail in the academic environment, Eudora
was often mentioned. I think I know what it does, and want to
get it. Now, can somebody please tell me where it is (if it's
PD, or SW, etc.) or where to buy it from.

Thanks.

MCE

PS: I already tried looking for it in sumex and NCSA. I couldn't
find it there.

dorner@pequod.cso.uiuc.edu (Steve Dorner) (02/16/91)

>From: Can Ertem
>In the discussion about mail in the academic environment, Eudora
>was often mentioned. I think I know what it does, and want to
>get it. Now, can somebody please tell me where it is (if it's
>PD, or SW, etc.) or where to buy it from.

I'da sent mail, but "Can Ertem" isn't the kind of address my sendmail
likes much.

Eudora is available for anonymous ftp from ux1.cso.uiuc.edu, in the mac/eudora
subdirectory.  Those of you who can live without documentation, or plan
on using the serial version, should get 1.2b31 in the beta subdirectory.
Internet: s-dorner@uiuc.edu  UUCP: uunet!uiucuxc!uiuc.edu!s-dorner

mst@ms.secs.csun.edu (Mike Temkin) (02/16/91)

In article <1991Feb15.200120.22761@cs.fau.edu> ERTEM@ACC.FAU.EDU writes:
>Hi,
>
>I've been waiting the last few days for the answer to this , but
>nobody came up with it.
>
>PS: I already tried looking for it in sumex and NCSA. I couldn't
>find it there.

Try:

ux1.cso.uiuc.edu  in the mac/Eudora directory (I believe).

Mike.

--
Mike Temkin
mst@csun.edu

lester@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu (02/22/91)

In article <1991Feb15.200120.22761@cs.fau.edu> Can Ertem writes:
>Hi,
>
>I've been waiting the last few days for the answer to this , but
>nobody came up with it.
>
>In the discussion about mail in the academic environment, Eudora
>was often mentioned. I think I know what it does, and want to
>get it. Now, can somebody please tell me where it is (if it's
>PD, or SW, etc.) or where to buy it from.
>
>Thanks.
>
>MCE
>
>PS: I already tried looking for it in sumex and NCSA. I couldn't
>find it there.

the author is Steve Dorner email address  s-dorner@uiuc.edu
The Current version is 1.2b31

- Jim Lester