[comp.sys.mac.comm] NLP BBS Software

Chris.Zazzara@p1.f328.n260.z1.Fidonet.Org (Chris Zazzara) (03/27/91)

Don Brahms writes in a message to Chris Zazzara on 17 Mar 91

CZ> Where did you get Gold 1.09?? I tried requesting it the other
CZ> day and came off-line with 1.08 in hand again!

 By the way, how much is the upgrade to gold ?

COUNTERPoint Gold's latest incarnation can be had for a paultry $45.  How can
you go wrong!

      CZ

 * Origin: From the periphery of Galaxia....Phoenix, NY (1:260/328.1)

Jim.Spencer@p510.f22.n282.z1.Fidonet.Org (Jim Spencer) (03/27/91)

Duncan Mcnutt writes in a message to Jim Spencer

JS> Give us time. :) (This really is a joke.  There is no question that
JS> Mac mailer software sucks eggs but I really do suspect that this will
JS> change dramatically in the next year or so.)
 JS>  ! Origin: White Mailer Test Point (1.0d6) (1:282/22.510)
DM>
DM> Hmmm... Microphone is kinda expensive... if you know what I mean...

Yea, so?  I've never said that a Microphone based system will ever be more than what it is right now, a quick hack while we wait for real mailer software.  I just said that I think that real mailer software will come in the next year.

 * Origin: White Mailer Test Point (1.0d6) (1:282/22.510)