[comp.sys.mac.comm] New Tabby lookalikes.

William.Sommers@p0.f222.n125.z1.Fidonet.Org (William Sommers) (03/27/91)

 > To all those who seem to want to write a Tabby...

 > Please don't forget that you will have to convert packets into

 > Generic Format, or you'll end up with a mailer that doesn't

 > work... :-)

On the other hand, I'm kind of hoping that nobody will (convert to
Generic)... it's a kludge.  It's high time Mac BBSes begin supporting
the .pkt format internally.  The intermittent Generic step seems to
serve little purpose other than shortening your HD's life and saving
the BBS programers from having to sit down with their code for a few
hours.  Just another opinion.  ;-)

 * Origin: Macademe/Emma San_Francisco 415-681-9594 HST/V32b (1:125/222.0)