[comp.sys.mac.comm] flaming?

John.Carse@f2112.n106.z1.Fidonet.Org (John Carse) (03/28/91)

 Yeah, I noticed the hypocricy also!  "sheesh"

 * Origin: Are you the same person that was here before? (1:106/2112)

Chip.Old@p2.f1053.n261.z1.Fidonet.Org (Chip Old) (03/28/91)

In a message to me dated 03/25/91, you said:

 > Pot calling the kettle black?  In one message you so
 > self-righteously "flame" Andrew Loewenstern for "flaming."  Does
 > anyone ELSE see some hypocrisy here?

As I recall, my message to Andrew suggested that he direct his complaints about
Tabby to the author (Mike Connick), and that he do it in a constructive manner.
 That's hardly a flame.

As for pots 'n' kettles, take a look at the other messages you posted here on
03/25/91, then decide which you are.  Hard to tell sometimes, isn't it?

 * Origin: Hitchhiking the Networks: CRABBS Point 2 (1:261/1053.2)