[comp.sys.mac.comm] BB package for macintosh

dewhirst@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (04/05/91)

In article <1949@nvuxr.UUCP>, ccw@nvuxr.UUCP (christopher wood) writes:
> Hello, mac-net-world!
>
> Does anybody know of a Bulletin Board program for the mac?  You know,
> one that lets you be the sys op, and people can call up your modem and
> leave messages, and so forth.  A friend is interested...

There are many, in many different price ranges.  I use Second Sight by Freesoft
(wrote Red Ryder/White Knight).  What size system? Mostly Mac users? How much
money?  Multi-line?

--
[]-------------------------------------------------------------------------[]
 | Internet: dewhirst@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu | Famous Last Words:              |

ccw@nvuxr.UUCP (christopher wood) (04/05/91)

Hello, mac-net-world!

Does anybody know of a Bulletin Board program for the mac?  You know,
one that lets you be the sys op, and people can call up your modem and
leave messages, and so forth.  A friend is interested...

E-mail or a followup article is fine.

Chris Wood

--
Chris Wood     Bellcore     ...!bellcore!nvuxr!ccw
                         or ccw@nvuxr.cc.bellcore.com

dnebing@bgsu-stu.UUCP (david Dnebingr) (04/05/91)

From article <1949@nvuxr.UUCP>, by ccw@nvuxr.UUCP (christopher wood):