[comp.sys.mac.comm] UUDECODE for the Mac

fitzgerald3@llnl.gov (Kirk Fitzgerald) (04/07/91)

If it is available I am interested in a Mac app that does uudecode.

Please help or advise where to look.

Have Fun!!!
Kirk Fitzgerald
fitzgerald3@llnl.gov

hz01930@hx.deere.com (jay d. anderson) (04/11/91)

fitzgerald3@llnl.gov (Kirk Fitzgerald) writes:

>If it is available I am interested in a Mac app that does uudecode.

>Please help or advise where to look.

>Have Fun!!!
>Kirk Fitzgerald
>fitzgerald3@llnl.gov

I am also interested in the availability of such an app.

Thanks!

--
Jay D. Anderson                   hz01930@hx.deere.com
John Deere Harvester              ...uunet!deere!cygnus!hz01930

chou@steelhead.cs.washington.edu (Pai Hsiang Chou) (04/12/91)

In article <hz01930.671318678@cygnus> hz01930@hx.deere.com (jay d. anderson) writes:
>>If it is available I am interested in a Mac app that does uudecode.
>>Please help or advise where to look.
>I am also interested in the availability of such an app.
>
>Thanks!

I ported uuencode/uudecode to the mac.  You can copy the
programs and source code (THINK C) by anonymous ftp from
june.cs.washington.edu [128.95.1.4] under directory
pub/Taipei-100/UU-Mac.  Let me know of bugs/problems.

Pai Chou
chou@june.cs.washington.edu

johnston@oscar.ccm.udel.edu (04/12/91)

>In article <hz01930.671318678@cygnus> hz01930@hx.deere.com (jay d. anderson) writes:
>>>If it is available I am interested in a Mac app that does uudecode.

Look for UUTool 1.2 by Bernhard Weiser in /info-mac/util on
sumex-aim.stanford.edu.

Bill (johnston@oscar.ccm.udel.edu)

cmclark@terminator.cc.umich.edu (Charles Clark) (04/12/91)

In article <hz01930.671318678@cygnus> hz01930@hx.deere.com (jay d. anderson) writes:
>fitzgerald3@llnl.gov (Kirk Fitzgerald) writes:
>>If it is available I am interested in a Mac app that does uudecode.
>>Please help or advise where to look.
>>Have Fun!!!
>>Kirk Fitzgerald
>>fitzgerald3@llnl.gov

On sumex-aim.stanford.edu in the info-mac/util/uutool-something file is
an app that does uudecode.  I think it has a pretty decent interface.

cmc