[comp.sys.mac.comm] IP BBS - hit 'n' if you didn't post the original.

cs4304ak@evax.arl.utexas.edu (David Richardson) (04/19/91)

mintca20@fac3.anu.edu.au writes
>Being a poor student does anyone know of any bbs with IP addresses and public
>access.

I have information that will help you, but I cannot reach you via email.
All attempts at reaching you have failed.  Please send me mail.
By the way, the original posting probably should have gone into
alt.bbs.internet.

To the net:  Apologies for the wasted bandwidth.  Folluwups to Poster
(me).

-David Richardson, usually b645zax@utarlg.uta.edu +1 817 856 6637

[This header info is provided to any brave sole who is still reading
this who wants to help me reach this person.]
From evax!cs.utexas.edu!usc!rpi!batcomputer!munnari.oz.au!manuel!news Thu Apr 18 23:01:57 CDT 1991
From: mintca20@fac3.anu.edu.au
Sender: news@newshost.anu.edu.au
--
David Richardson   U. Texas at Arlington  +1 817 856 6637  PO Box 192053
Usually hailing from: b645zax@utarlg.uta.edu         Arlington, TX 76019