[comp.sys.mac.comm] Please help! Question with Microphone II

6500wong@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Ki Ching Wong) (05/18/91)

Does anyone know how to change the default answer to the question:
'Save current sesion?' in Microphone II?  I have tried changing
ALRT stage info with ResEdit but MP II does not recognize the change,
and the default answer is still 'Yes'.  Any info would be greatly
appreciated.

Ki Wong
6500wong@ucsbuxa

jkain@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu (Jeff) (05/18/91)

6500wong@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Ki Ching Wong) writes:

>Does anyone know how to change the default answer to the question:
>'Save current sesion?' in Microphone II?  I have tried changing
>ALRT stage info with ResEdit but MP II does not recognize the change,
>and the default answer is still 'Yes'.  Any info would be greatly
>appreciated.

You work too hard!  There is a check box in Settings/Preferences...
which will solve your problem.

--
jkain@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu
F7 d+ m++ b- r-- s++ e- h c

bhall@pbs.org (Dark Star) (05/20/91)

In article <11346@hub.ucsb.edu>, 6500wong@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Ki Ching Wong) writes:
> Does anyone know how to change the default answer to the question:
> 'Save current sesion?' in Microphone II?  I have tried changing
> ALRT stage info with ResEdit but MP II does not recognize the change,
> and the default answer is still 'Yes'.  Any info would be greatly
> appreciated.

There is a way to not have it ask the question at all.  The "Preferences"
option under the "Settings" menu allows you to uncheck "Prompt to save
session."  While not exactly what you are looking for, it solved my problem
with that annoying dialog box everytime I quit MicroPhone.

--
Bruce Hall                     Domain: bhall@pbs.org
Public Broadcasting Service    UUCP:...{uupsi,vrdxhq,csed-1,ida.org}!pbs!bhall