[comp.sys.mac.comm] Internet acces in area code 419

jbuchana@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (James M Buchanan) (06/03/91)

     I am looking for an access to the Internet (hopefully free, local) in
Toledo.  Does the University of Toledo have an access port? Please E-mail any
information or post in the same group (comp.sys.mac.comm)

J. Matthew Buchanan

csrag@uoft02.utoledo.edu (06/04/91)

In article <1991Jun3.013254.26906@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>, jbuchana@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (James M Buchanan) writes:
>      I am looking for an access to the Internet (hopefully free, local) in
> Toledo.  Does the University of Toledo have an access port? Please E-mail any
> information or post in the same group (comp.sys.mac.comm)
>
> J. Matthew Buchanan

Hello!  I'm here at the University of Toledo.  I have an account on
our Vax here and I've got Bitnet access.  Let me know what you need,
and I can see or tell you who to contact for more info.

Regards,
Rob

Rob Gasser                   *      CSRAG@UOFT02.UTOLEDO.EDU
     "Hey, save that broom, from the S W E E P of the A's"
             WORLD CHAMPION CINCINNATI REDS!!!