[comp.sys.mac.comm] PLEASE HELP!!! I CAN'T LAUNCH MP II!

6500wong@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Ki Ching Wong) (06/03/91)

PLEASE HELP!!!
Today all of a sudden, I can't launch MicroPhone II.  It keep
giving me a -605 error.  I'm pretty clueless.  I don't know
what that error means nor do I know what went wrong.  I was still
downloading this morning.  Please help!!
Thanks for any clues.

-Ki Wong
6500wong@ucsbuxa.

6500wong@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Ki Ching Wong) (06/03/91)

PLEASE HELP!!!
Today, all of a sudden, I can't launch MicroPhone II.  I keep
getting this -605 error.  I'm completely clueless as to what that
means and what I might have done wrong.  So please, enlighten me!
Thanks for any clue.

-Ki Wong
6500wong@ucsbuxa

emmayche@dhw68k.cts.com (Mark Hartman) (06/06/91)

In article <11784@hub.ucsb.edu> 6500wong@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Ki Ching Wong) writes:
>PLEASE HELP!!!
>Today all of a sudden, I can't launch MicroPhone II.  It keep
>giving me a -605 error.  I'm pretty clueless.  I don't know

Check the size of the application in the "Get Info" box.
--
Mark Hartman, N6BMO           "What are you just standing there for?  Where
Applelink: N1083 or BINARY.TREE      do you think you are, DIS-ney World??"