[comp.sys.mac.comm] Want NFS for MAC SE/30. Any suggestions

dshaker@qualix.com (Doug Shaker) (06/11/91)

I have a single Macintosh SE/30 (now running 6.something, soon to run 7.0)
which I wish to interface to an Ethernet of Sun workstations.  I would like
the Mac to at least be able to run a client NFS (that is, be able to mount
Sun disks as local disks).  Does anyone have any recommendations for
products?

If this is a FAQ, my apologies.  I am not a regular reader of this newsgroup
(though I love Macs dearly).  Email responses preferred.  I will post a summary
if it seems warranted by the number or depth of the responses.

Thanks in advance.

-Doug Shaker
	dshaker@qualix.com | uunet!qualix!dshaker

kdb@intercon.com (Kurt Baumann) (06/13/91)

In article <1991Jun11.013256.23573@qualix.com>, dshaker@qualix.com (Doug
Shaker) writes:
>  have a single Macintosh SE/30 (now running 6.something, soon to run 7.0)
> which I wish to interface to an Ethernet of Sun workstations.  I would like
> the Mac to at least be able to run a client NFS (that is, be able to mount
> Sun disks as local disks).  Does anyone have any recommendations for
> products?

Sure thing.

Take a look at one of the following:

NFS/Share, InterCon.  NFS client for the Mac.

Mac PathWay NFS Client, Wollongong.  NFS client for the Mac.

Kurt Baumann                  703.709.9890
InterCon Systems Corp.   Creators of fine TCP/IP products for
                                       the Macintosh