[comp.sys.mac.comm] Where to FTP TheNews from?

jimbo@tandem.com (Jim Lyon) (06/22/91)

I know, from the titles of other articles, that TheNews 2.02 is
available for FTP from somewhere.  Unfortunately, I got into this
news group too late to see the base message.

So, where can I get it?

Thanks in advance.

-- Jim Lyon					"where the work is NonStop...
   jimbo@Tandem.Com			 and we do everything twice."

gad@eclipse.its.rpi.edu (Garance A. Drosehn) (06/25/91)

In article <1991Jun21.214648.9174@tandem.com>
           jimbo@tandem.com (Jim Lyon) writes:
> I know, from the titles of other articles, that TheNews 2.02 is
> available for FTP from somewhere.  Unfortunately, I got into this
> news group too late to see the base message.
>
> So, where can I get it?

I think it's available on sumex.stanford.edu by now.
The earlier thread started because it hadn't shown up there yet and people were
trying to find it.  If you can't find it at sumex, it's still available on my
office workstation.

       host   eclipse.its.rpi.edu
  directory   Mac
       file   TheNews2.02.sit.hqx

I'm just providing this to make life easier for usenetting-type people.  This
does not imply an endorsement of TheNews (by me or by RPI).

Garance Alistair Drosehn     =     gad@eclipse.its.rpi.edu
ITS Systems Programmer            (handles NeXT-type mail)
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute;           Troy NY    USA