[comp.sys.mac.comm] MacTCP vs. MacTCP Tool

dmittman@beowulf.JPL.NASA.GOV (David Mittman) (06/27/91)

What are the differences between MacTCP and MacTCP Tool?

						- David

doelz@urz.unibas.ch (Reinhard Doelz / URZ Basel) (06/29/91)

In article <1991Jun27.150341.26141@jpl-devvax.jpl.nasa.gov>, dmittman@beowulf.JPL.NASA.GOV (David Mittman) writes:
> What are the differences between MacTCP and MacTCP Tool?
>
> 						- David

MacTCP gets you the protocol on the Mac, MacTCP tool let you use it.

Reinhard

francis@zaphod.uchicago.edu (Francis Stracke) (06/29/91)

In article <1991Jun28.185158.1693@urz.unibas.ch> doelz@urz.unibas.ch (Reinhard Doelz / URZ Basel) writes:

   MacTCP gets you the protocol on the Mac, MacTCP tool let you use it.

Lets you use it *through the Communications Toolbox*, right? You can
use MacTCP without the CT.

--
| Francis Stracke	       | My opinions are my own.  I don't steal them.|