[comp.sys.mac.games] is there a continuation to LARRY ?

kempf@urz.unibas.ch (05/28/90)

I am looking for s.th. like LARRY-2 or a continuation of the
Leisure Suit Larry game (Sierra OnLine).
Could someone please tell me, if this is already out for the Mac,
and what would be the game-name for it...
Thanks already in advance       Andreas Kempf

Kempf@urz.unibas.ch
.

) (05/28/90)

In article <1990May28.111048.748@urz.unibas.ch> kempf@urz.unibas.ch writes:
>I am looking for s.th. like LARRY-2 or a continuation of the
>Leisure Suit Larry game (Sierra OnLine).

There are two...I think.  One (the newer of the two) is a female
persona called, um, 'Pulchrtudinous Patty', or something like that.
Obviously the best way to find out is to buzz S-Online, but barring
that, try calling MacConnection or MacWarehouse - two of the beeter
mail-order houses.  MacConn's # is 1(800)MAC-LISA. I don't have MAc
Warehouse's # handy.

--troll

--
"I haven't come up with a quote I like enough to put in my .sig file"

						--troll