[comp.sys.mac.games] World Class Leader Board fixes?

JAHAYES@MIAMIU.BITNET (05/29/90)

I've been meaing to ask about this for some time but just now
got around to it -- I have a legally purchased copy of the above-
mentioned game but it refuses to run on my wife's IIcx.  Runs
fine on my plus, but the cx is at home and this is more of a
"home" type game...anybody know if there are known incompatibilities,
with a vanilla cx with a monochrome monitor and 5M memory?  It
will usually let me hit the first shot then it hangs, badly, usually
leaving the mouse convinced it's "down" until I reboot (even if I
escape to finder).  This happens both under uni and multifinder.
E-mail or post, I'll see it either way.  Thanks!
-------
Josh Hayes, Zoology Department, Miami University, Oxford OH 45056
voice: 513-529-1679      fax: 513-529-6900

         miamiu.bitnet (good)                | Mister Policeman,
        /                                    | what is it that
jahayes@-miamiu.acs.muohio.edu (also good)   | makes America
        c                                    | great?
         miavx1.acs.muohio.edu (not so good) |

a172@mindlink.UUCP (Michael Carman) (05/29/90)

> JAHAYES@MIAMIU.BITNET writes:
>
> Msg-ID: <90148.151235JAHAYES@MIAMIU.BITNET>
>
> Org.  : Miami University - Academic Computer Service
>
> I've been meaing to ask about this for some time but just now
> got around to it -- I have a legally purchased copy of the above-
> mentioned game but it refuses to run on my wife's IIcx.  Runs
> fine on my plus, but the cx is at home and this is more of a
> "home" type game...anybody know if there are known incompatibilities,
> with a vanilla cx with a monochrome monitor and 5M memory?  It
> will usually let me hit the first shot then it hangs, badly, usually
> leaving the mouse convinced it's "down" until I reboot (even if I
> escape to finder).  This happens both under uni and multifinder.
> E-mail or post, I'll see it either way.  Thanks!
> -------
> Josh Hayes, Zoology Department, Miami University, Oxford OH 45056
> voice: 513-529-1679      fax: 513-529-6900

When I purchased Leader Board for my SE, I brought it how only to find out it
wouldn't run. I called up the company who produced it and they sent me a more
recent version that runs just fine. I'd give that a shot.