[comp.sys.mac.games] Lurking Horror Question

chewy@apple.com (Paul Snively) (05/29/90)

In article <39037@mips.mips.COM> seiter@mips.COM (Dave Seiter) writes:
> I started playing Lurking Horror last night after about a
> year of putting it off and found that I couldn't get any farther then I
had
> before.  Sooo I need some help.  I'd like to know to get past the rats
in the
> tunnel under the Aero building,

Well, let's just say that the rats don't appreciate steam a whole lot...

> what to do in the professor's office

You can rattle his cage quite a bit by showing him a note that you need to
find.

> and how to stop the urchin and get what he's carrying.

Well, the urchin knows something weird's been going on--if he sees
something rather macabre, he's likely to get scared, which could be useful.

                                Paul Snively
                      Macintosh Developer Technical Support
                             Apple Computer, Inc.

chewy@apple.com

Just because I work for Apple Computer, Inc. doesn't mean that I believe
what they believe, or vice-versa.