[comp.sys.mac.games] Falcon - New Missions for Mac?

erci18@castle.ed.ac.uk (A J Cunningham) (06/12/90)

	First off I have to admit that I consider Falcon the best
$30 I ever spent. However I am really pissed that 2.0 bombs under
AppleTalk and I was *REALLY* annoyed when I was in my local computer
store at the weekend and saw the Amiga version. It is so much better.
What I really want for the mac is the new mission disk they were selling
for the Amiga. A new set of ground attack missions and the MIG 29 to
blow out of the sky. Anyone know if this is available for the mac?
		Tony
--
Tony Cunningham, Edinburgh University Computing Service. erci18@castle.ed.ac.uk

	Yuppies think I'm a wino 'cos I seem to have no class,
	Girls think I'm perverted 'cos I watch them as they pass.

jinx@portia.Stanford.EDU (Dane Spearing) (06/13/90)

In article <4665@castle.ed.ac.uk> erci18@castle.ed.ac.uk (A J Cunningham) writes:

>	First off I have to admit that I consider Falcon the best
>$30 I ever spent. However I am really pissed that 2.0 bombs under
>AppleTalk and I was *REALLY* annoyed when I was in my local computer
>store at the weekend and saw the Amiga version. It is so much better.
>What I really want for the mac is the new mission disk they were selling
>for the Amiga. A new set of ground attack missions and the MIG 29 to
>blow out of the sky. Anyone know if this is available for the mac?

There is an newer version of Falcon out (v 2.2), and I've had no problems
with it under AppleTalk.  I've played it head-to-head a number of times
over Appletalk using SE's, Plusses, and II's.  Get the upgrade and see
if it helps.
|Dane Spearing                      |                                     |
|INTERNET: dane@pangea.stanford.edu |      #include <disclaim.h>          |
|      or  jinx@portia.stanford.edu |                                     |