[comp.sys.mac.games] MacLanding Help

smb@planet.bt.co.uk (Shaun Brame) (06/28/90)

A few months ago I acquired a copy of MacLanding from someone who copied it
from the archives. Problem is that I cannot work out what keys do what.
Could someone who plays the game please send me a list of keystrokes.
e-mail would be preferable, as I don't know if I will be able to get on
to the news net after 29/6/90.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Shaun Brame
smb@planet.bt.co.uk

Mark.Saltzman@samba.acs.unc.edu (BBS Account) (07/06/90)

Has anyone been able to get the smart bombs to work?  I have tried every key
without success.
thanks
-mark
sms5207@ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu

ingemar@isy.liu.se (Ingemar Ragnemalm) (07/10/90)

Mark.Saltzman@samba.acs.unc.edu (BBS Account) writes:

>Has anyone been able to get the smart bombs to work?  I have tried every key
>without success.
>thanks
>-mark
>sms5207@ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu

Don't try to find the key; it doesn't exist. Smart bomb is on the old Macs
Enter key, and that key code is no longer used. A couple of years ago, someone
posted a patch which moved Smart Bomb to backspace. I applied the patch to
MacLanding, and with that done, it is a great game.

Sorry, I don't have the patches available. Anyone who does?

--
Ingemar Ragnemalm
Dept. of Electrical Engineering	     ...!uunet!mcvax!enea!rainier!ingemar