[comp.sys.mac.games] is OIDS released?

chris@momenta (Chris Christensen) (07/23/90)

There has been a demo for a nice arcade game called OIDS that
has been circulating around bulleting boards for several months
now. I liked the demo. Has anyone seen the game?

Chris Christensen
[this space available]

gordon@osiris.cso.uiuc.edu (John Gordon) (07/23/90)

	I own this game for my Atari ST.  It is a very nice game, a cross
between Asteroids and Gravitar and Choplifter.  It is made by FTL Software.

---
John Gordon
Internet: gordon@osiris.cso.uiuc.edu        #include <disclaimer.h>
          gordon@cerl.cecer.army.mil       #include <clever_saying.h>
GEnie:    j.gordon14

jholt@adobe.COM (Joe Holt) (07/27/90)

chris@momenta (Chris Christensen) writes:
>There has been a demo for a nice arcade game called OIDS that
>has been circulating around bulleting boards for several months
>now. I liked the demo. Has anyone seen the game?
>
>Chris Christensen
>[this space available]

OIDS is not yet available.  It has been on the Real Soon Now list for about
two years.  Call FTL to get the scoop; their number is (619) 453-4711.  Tell
them we want it now, and we don't care about MultiFinder support, nor do
we care about Portable or IIfx compatability (not to mention whatever three
new machines will be out in fall).  Tell them to get it out, and get it out
now!

It will be one hot game.

-- joe

christer@cs.umu.se (Christer Ericson) (07/28/90)

In article <4528@adobe.UUCP> jholt@adobe.UUCP (Joe Holt) writes:
>chris@momenta (Chris Christensen) writes:
>>There has been a demo for a nice arcade game called OIDS that
>>has been circulating around bulleting boards for several months
>>now. I liked the demo. Has anyone seen the game?
>>
>>Chris Christensen
>>[this space available]
>
>OIDS is not yet available.  It has been on the Real Soon Now list for about
>two years.  Call FTL to get the scoop; their number is (619) 453-4711.  Tell
>them we want it now, and we don't care about MultiFinder support, nor do
>we care about Portable or IIfx compatability (not to mention whatever three
>new machines will be out in fall).  Tell them to get it out, and get it out
>now!
>
>It will be one hot game.
>
>-- joe

Couldn't someone who has this demo post it on comp.binaries.mac for the rest
of us who don't have access to Genie, CompuServe and similar systems. Please?

/Christer

| Christer Ericson            Internet: christer@cs.umu.se [130.239.1.101] |
| Department of Computer Science, University of Umea, S-90187 UMEA, Sweden |