[comp.sys.mac.games] Fool's Errand -- HINTS

ebert@arisia.Xerox.COM (Robert Ebert) (09/11/90)

In article <%?A%6*+@rpi.edu> raven@pawl.rpi.edu (Jennifer Lynn Piatek) writes:
>I can solve all of the word puzzles and such, but the ones I am having trouble
>with are Death and the Three Ships, where you have to punch the white button
>either without getting hit by the black button or you have to catch the
>white button while it hops around the screen.  Can anyone give me any hints
>or clues on how to solve these?  They seem impossible.

A hint for the one where the black button is chasing you:
	"Use the Mac interface to your advantage."

A hint for the one where the button keeps jumping away from you:
	"Forsake the Mac interface.  Think TTY."

			--Bob

raven@pawl.rpi.edu (Jennifer Lynn Piatek) (09/12/90)

Well, thanks to all the hints I got through the net and over Email, I
finally did get the puzzles.  Thanks to everyone who mailed or posted!