[comp.sys.mac.games] Lucasfilm Games

conty@cbnewsl.att.com (enrique.conty) (10/09/90)

In article <1990Oct8.123715.7895@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU>, mil@mendel.acc.Virginia.EDU (Maria I. Lasaga) writes:

> Hello.  Sorry if this has already been discussed on the network.
> Any comments on games by Lucasfilm?  Good?  Bad?  Hard? Easy? Boring?  Fun?
> (They created Indiana Jones/Last Crusade and Pipe Dream.)

Pipe Dream:  Don't Bother.  Gets boring REAL QUICK.
Last Crusade:  Is it out for the Mac?  If so, which version
	(Adventure, Arcade, Both)?

Lucasfilm usually does good action-adventure games.  I still remember playing
_Rescue_on_Fractalus_ on my C64, with real-time fractal generation for
the terrain.  If anyone from LFG is out there:  PLEASE try and do a Mac
version of _Their_Finest_Hour_.  You'll have my eternal gratitude.
--

			    E n r i q u e  C o n t y
		  mail, do not R)eply to: jester@ihlpl.att.com