[comp.sys.mac.games] uninvited hints

ak35+@andrew.cmu.edu (Andy Kurtz) (10/10/90)

This is an old game so i'm hoping that some of you veterans will be able
to fork over some hints.  HOW DO YOU GET THE KEY FROM THE LITTLE
GNOME-THING?  I've been working on this for months and haven't a clue.
Does it have anything to do with the wheelchair, which, too, seems
significant, seeing that you're given a bit of a clue as to the
whereabouts of (another?) key:  "a chair knows where, etc."  any hints?

whooper@oakhill.UUCP (William Hooper) (10/10/90)

In article <4b4VUnu00VI=42Sl5M@andrew.cmu.edu> ak35+@andrew.cmu.edu (Andy Kurtz) writes:
>HOW DO YOU GET THE KEY FROM THE LITTLE GNOME-THING? . . .
>whereabouts of (another?) key:  "a chair knows where, etc."  any hints?

O.K.  The clue "a chair knows where" is the most important one to you
right now.  The little hyper creature can be ignored for a while.

MINOR SPOILER ALERT

The chair is not the wheelchair.

BIGGER SPOILER ALERT

Try looking at other chairs in the house.

BIG SPOILER ALERT

A chair in the house contains a key (in the cushion) which you need.

--Bill Hooper