[comp.sys.mac.games] MS Flight On System 7.

doron@nodename.dec.com (Doron Angel) (10/14/90)

The Rumors Manager in MACuser Sept 90 wrote the Microsoft is going to publish
new version of Flight Simulator that should work on System 7. The new version
should contain more aircrafts, but it was'nt written if this version will
support color (on the MAC II Family). If some one has more info, pls reply this
article.

+--------------------------------------*-------------------------------------+
| Name : Doron Angel                   |  DTN   : 882-3003                   |
| Org. : Digital Equipment Corporation |  Phone : 972-52-593003              |
| POB  : 2033                          |                                     |
| City : Herzliya                      |                                     |
| Zip  : 46733                         |                                     |
| State: Israel                        |                                     |
+--------------------------------------*-------------------------------------+
|                                                       ------               |
|   Keep it simple and be happy with it !              / .  . \              |
|           ******        *****                       ||  ..  ||             |
|                                                      \  \/  /              |
|                                                       ------               |
+--------------------------------------*-------------------------------------+

rbrewer@reed.UUCP (Robert S. Brewer) (10/15/90)

In article <16290@shlump.nac.dec.com> doron@nodename.dec.com (Doron Angel) writes:
>The Rumors Manager in MACuser Sept 90 wrote the Microsoft is going to publish
>new version of Flight Simulator that should work on System 7. The new version
>should contain more aircrafts, but it was'nt written if this version will
>support color (on the MAC II Family). If some one has more info, pls reply this
>article.
>+--------------------------------------*-------------------------------------+
>| Name : Doron Angel                   |  DTN   : 882-3003                   |
>| Org. : Digital Equipment Corporation |  Phone : 972-52-593003              |

I heard some rumors about the new version. I heard that the new version will
use the Communications Toolbox to allow network dogfights between players. It
also is supposed to use Toolbox except when lack of speed prevented, so you
don't have to put up with the silly homegrown menus and windows that are
present in the current version.

These are just rumors, of course...
--
Robert S. Brewer                                        rbrewer@reed.bitnet or