[comp.sys.mac.games] nettrekkin'

ramaley@csli.Stanford.EDU (Alan Ramaley) (10/15/90)

Okay.  Three questions.

(1)	Nettrek only allows six people max to play at one time.  Is
there a way to increase this number, or if not, a way to create
parallel universes so that four can play in Sirius and four can play
in Sirius prime?

(2)	Where are the instructions to Nettrek?  Is there an ftp source
with Nettrek tools and info?

(3)	Where do I send my money?

Keep on trekkin'
							--Alan

dbasinge@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (d.michael basinger) (10/17/90)

Where can I find the lastest version of Nettrek?
Mike
dbasinge@silver.ucs.indiana.edu

draphsor@elaine0.stanford.edu (Matt Rollefson) (10/18/90)

dbasinge@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (d.michael basinger) writes:

>Where can I find the lastest version of Nettrek?
>Mike
>dbasinge@silver.ucs.indiana.edu

In a commercial store.  NetTrek was released in a commercial version a
year or more ago.  The last shareware version that I am aware of is 2.0.
I have not seen it available for anonymous ftp anywhere, though.

Draphsor vo'drun-Aelf		draphsor@portia.stanford.edu

--
Draphsor vo'drun-Aelf                  draphsor@portia.stanford.edu