[comp.sys.mac.games] Dungeon of Doom

ddestger@nmsu.edu (Dav deStGermain) (10/17/90)

Help me, I got to level forty, grabbed the orb, and got back to level
one, only to find that it wouldn't let me out.  Ahhh.....

If there are any D of D experts out there please help me.  For those
of you who are tempted to say read the rumors...I did... What I really
need is some explicit help.

Thanks in advance, please email me if possible.

tld@wuphys.wustl.edu (Tyrone Daulton) (10/18/90)

In article <DDESTGER.90Oct17105207@silicon.nmsu.edu> ddestger@nmsu.edu (Dav deStGermain) writes:
>Help me, I got to level forty, grabbed the orb, and got back to level
>one, only to find that it wouldn't let me out.  Ahhh.....

When I played the game, I had no trouble getting out and winning the game.
A friend of mine told me to beware of false orbs which will not let you
leave the dungeon.  Maybe this is what happen to you, you grabbed a false
orb.  If this is the case, I don't know, for I did not find any false orbs
when I played.
Tyrone Daulton
Washington University in St. Louis
Department of Physics

duqu@quads.uchicago.edu (walter bismarck duque de estrada) (10/19/90)

	You should identify the "orb" that you have... I'ts probably a beach    ball or something to that effect.  There are two Orbs of Carnos, the real one defended by the Wizard.  You will need lots of either wands or spears and sling and situate yourself so that the rays that he will zap you with will bounce and hit him and not you (I think if you stand right next or one space away from the wall)

Hope this helps,

Walter Duque de Estrada
duqu@quads.uchicago.edu			"Peachy!"