[comp.sys.mac.games] COM:BAT

denden@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Dennis H Chang) (10/27/90)

No, it wasn't your imagination.  COMBAT was ported from the Amiga over to
the mac.  It's also pretty pitiful.  It's black and white and very poor
game play.  It was made to be a modem/telecom/network game where you\
play two player, but for todays standards, it's much too simple.  Stick with
Strat Con.

ins_apw@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU  <--borrowing a friends account

dlinder@eagle.wesleyan.edu (11/01/90)

In article <6719@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU>, denden@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Dennis H Chang) writes:

> No, it wasn't your imagination.  COMBAT was ported from the Amiga over to
> the mac.  It's also pretty pitiful.  It's black and white and very poor
> game play.  It was made to be a modem/telecom/network game where you\
> play two player, but for todays standards, it's much too simple.  Stick with
> Strat Con.
>
> ins_apw@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU  <--borrowing a friends account
Here Here!  I agree!  The official name of this waste of money is Operation
COMBAT.  It's pretty simplistic and gets boring very fast.  Don't waste your
time.

					dml