[comp.sys.mac.games] Journey - Help needed !

wiwiriya@rodan.acs.syr.edu (David Hawk) (11/09/90)

I need help with Journey.
I am currently at the forest going to the stream path. I met a Wood Elf and
when I tried to talk to her, the computer asks me what I want to say.
The problem is that I don't know what I am supposed to type (in Elvish).
Am I supposed to talk to her or this is just a red herring ?
Can anybody help me ?
Thanx in advance.

 |                                                                           |
 | Wirta Wiriyan aka David Hawk    "Your imagination is all you really need. |
 | 60, Presidential Plaza #09-10    When you start believing,                |
 | Syracuse, NY13202   		    Love is just a kiss away."               |
 | USA				       - Dance Away, Project A-Ko            |
 |                                                                           |
 | E-mail : wiwiriya@rodan.acs.syr.edu                                       |
 |                                                                           |

twatson@pbs.org (Thom Watson) (11/09/90)

In article <1990Nov8.161613.20476@rodan.acs.syr.edu>, wiwiriya@rodan.acs.syr.edu (David Hawk) writes:
> I need help with Journey.
> I am currently at the forest going to the stream path. I met a Wood Elf and
> when I tried to talk to her, the computer asks me what I want to say.
> The problem is that I don't know what I am supposed to type (in Elvish).
> Am I supposed to talk to her or this is just a red herring ?
> Can anybody help me ?
> Thanx in advance.

You do indeed need to talk with her... you should have picked up some
Elvish along the way. You want to let her know you're not an enemy.
--
Public Broadcasting Service     \ ...{uupsi,vrdhxq,csed-1,ida.org}!pbs!twatson