[comp.sys.mac.games] Citaldel

jlc@atux01.UUCP (Jim Collymore) (12/01/90)

If you have gotten to the skull wand that is enclosed in the sealed room,
here are the notes you must play on the flute:  A B E D A B G A B

I think this is played with A as the furthest note from the mouthpiece.

ALSO if you have the hint book for Citadel, you may (as I did) have a copy
with the incorrect note sequence.  I called the tech support people there, and
they gave me the above information, and I can vouch for the fact that this one
works.

Good luck.

						Jim Collymore

p.s.  I'm not sure, but I don't know if the flute will work inside the sealed
room.  I know it does work outside.  You see, I split my party first, and
had the person who had the flute stay separated from the half of the party
that took some risks.  When that group got transported to the sealed room, I
just had to locate them, and play the flute to free them.

chan@andante.att.com (Thomas Chan) (12/04/90)

In article <124@atux01.UUCP> jlc@atux01.UUCP (Jim Collymore) writes:
>If you have gotten to the skull wand that is enclosed in the sealed room,
>here are the notes you must play on the flute:  A B E D A B G A B
>
>I think this is played with A as the furthest note from the mouthpiece.
>
>ALSO if you have the hint book for Citadel, you may (as I did) have a copy
>with the incorrect note sequence.  I called the tech support people there, and
>they gave me the above information, and I can vouch for the fact that this one
>works.
>
>Good luck.
>
>						Jim Collymor

How in the world are you supposed to figure something like this out? Are you expected to buy the hint book to find out the notes?

>p.s.  I'm not sure, but I don't know if the flute will work inside the sealed
>room.  I know it does work outside.  You see, I split my party first, and
>had the person who had the flute stay separated from the half of the party
>that took some risks.  When that group got transported to the sealed room, I
>just had to locate them, and play the flute to free them.

I never had to split my party. The last 2 members of my party never gets transported to the enclosed room, so I used them to pick up the flute.