[comp.sys.mac.games] IIci game compatibility

unokirs@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Robert S. Unoki) (12/01/90)

Does anyone know if there are versions of the following games that are
compatible with the ci?

Harpoon
Halls of Montezuma
Playmaker Football
SimCity
Solarian

Thanks in advance...

--

Robert S. Unoki
unokirs@mentor.cc.purdue.edu

chas@netcom.UUCP (Chuck Fisher) (12/01/90)

In article <2065@mentor.cc.purdue.edu> unokirs@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Robert S. Unoki) writes:
>Does anyone know if there are versions of the following games that are
>compatible with the ci?
>
>SimCity

Yes, there is a special version of SimCity for Macs that have 32-bit
QuickDraw, which includes the II ci.  Contact Maxis Software directly
and they will ship you the version free of charge.  I believe the
version is "1.2c".

Chuck

--
Chuck Fisher                                  Work: (800) 359-7997
chas@netcom.uucp                              Home: (415) 964-2819

sharp@cs-sun-fsd.cpsc.ucalgary.ca (Maurice Sharp) (12/04/90)

In article <2065@mentor.cc.purdue.edu> unokirs@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Robert S. Unoki) writes:
>Does anyone know if there are versions of the following games that are
>compatible with the ci?
>Halls of Montezuma

Hiya,

     I use both HOM and panzer battles on my ci with no problems. I
have version 1.2 at the moment. The earlier version also worked on my
ci.

	maurice

--
Maurice Sharp MSc. Student (403) 220 7690
University of Calgary Computer Science Department