[comp.sys.mac.games] Any news on Vette

bobj@hpindwa.cup.hp.com (Bob Joslin) (11/27/90)

What's the news on Vette?  Egghead has it on their orderlist but
has never received a copy.  Has it been released or have there
been last minute delays?

Thanks!

Bob Joslin

matt@pacvax.UUCP (Matt Kingman) (11/30/90)

In article <57050005@hpindwa.cup.hp.com> bobj@hpindwa.cup.hp.com (Bob
Joslin) writes:
> What's the news on Vette?  Egghead has it on their orderlist but
> has never received a copy.  Has it been released or have there
> been last minute delays?

Same for MacConnection.  I called them the other day and they told me
that Spectrum Holobyte told them mid to late December.
Your mileage may vary ;-)

/Matt

---
Matt Kingman - Macintosh Software Engineer
Pacer Software Inc. - Westboro, MA 01581
Disclaimer:  I speak only for myself.....

mece1ui@jetson.uh.edu (12/05/90)

In article <57050005@hpindwa.cup.hp.com>, bobj@hpindwa.cup.hp.com (Bob Joslin) writes:
> What's the news on Vette?  Egghead has it on their orderlist but
> has never received a copy.  Has it been released or have there
> been last minute delays?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bob Joslin

When I talk to a MacConnection sale representive yesterday, I was told that
Vette! would be available for sale until late December or early Janurary.