[comp.sys.mac.games] Arkanoid

rmihara@monsoon.Berkeley.EDU (Randall A. Mihara) (12/11/90)

Hi, I have Arkanoid 1.0 for my MacPlus and am having problem with it
MacSE.  I was wondering if anyone out there has had similar problems.
Any information about how to make it run properly and/or where I can
find a version which will run on a MacPlus would be greatly appreciated.
Please post or e-mail to:

Randy Mihara
rmihara@ocf.berkeley.edu

dsr@mir.mitre.org (Douglas S. Rand) (12/11/90)

In article <1990Dec11.034746.1238@agate.berkeley.edu>, rmihara@monsoon.Berkeley.EDU (Randall A. Mihara) writes:
> Hi, I have Arkanoid 1.0 for my MacPlus and am having problem with it
> MacSE.  I was wondering if anyone out there has had similar problems.
> Any information about how to make it run properly and/or where I can
> find a version which will run on a MacPlus would be greatly appreciated.
> Please post or e-mail to:
>
> Randy Mihara
> rmihara@ocf.berkeley.edu

We have Arkanoid at home on a MacPlus and it works fine.  But it
will not work under Multifinder.  Might you be trying to run it under
MF?

--
Douglas S. Rand
Internet:   <dsrand@mitre.org>