[comp.sys.mac.games] Does anyone know if Harpoon programmers read/are on the net?

zimerman@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Jacob Ben-david Zimmerman) (12/15/90)

Subject line says it all.  I am in love with their product, and
heartbroken at the number of bugs (nasty ones too) that accompany this
first release.  I would love to be able to chat with someone on the
project at leisure.  Still worth buying despite the bugs and ported IBM
interface!  Hopefully they'll stablilize it a bit in the next release.

-JBZimmerman!
___________           |-The problem with reality, is it's taken much
  ===                 |  <zimerman@PUCC>                  BITnet

klf1305@chensun1.tamu.edu (Kelly L. Fergason) (12/21/90)

In article <4758@idunno.Princeton.EDU> zimerman@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Jacob Ben-david Zimmerman) writes:
>Subject line says it all.  I am in love with their product, and
>heartbroken at the number of bugs (nasty ones too) that accompany this
>first release.  I would love to be able to chat with someone on the
>project at leisure.  Still worth buying despite the bugs and ported IBM
>interface!  Hopefully they'll stablilize it a bit in the next release.

	I don't think any of them do.  I can tell them things, if anyone wants
to leave messages.

	Disclaimer:  I just did the sounds.

Kelly Fergason
klf1305@chensun1.tamu.edu