[comp.sys.mac.games] SpaceRogue help needed

albright@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Eric Albright) (01/03/91)

I am playing Space Rogue and I belive I have everything I need except

the transmutation coil (one that works) any idea where or how I find one?

thanks

Eric D. ALbright
Medical Reference Librarian
Galter Health Sciences Library
Northwestern University
Albright@Casbah.acns.nwu.edu

robertj@Autodesk.COM (Young Rob Jellinghaus) (01/03/91)

In article <2386@casbah.acns.nwu.edu> albright@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Eric Albright) writes:
>I am playing Space Rogue and I belive I have everything I need except
>the transmutation coil (one that works) any idea where or how I find one?

SPOILER for the game:

You didn't look absolutely _everywhere_ on the Koth, did you?  Just be sure
you have the game saved before you start exploring....

BIGGER SPOILER (if you still ain't got it):

It's practically right in front of you when you land there!  Experiment!

--
Rob Jellinghaus                 | "Next time you see a lie being spread or
Autodesk, Inc.                  |  a bad decision being made out of sheer