[comp.sys.mac.games] Pool of Radiance, hint wanted

nv89-nun@alv.nada.kth.se (Nicklas Ungman) (01/03/91)

I've been to Diogenes the Silverdragon and he told me to "go far east to find
a silver bottle in a large kobold komplex", but I can't find any komplex so
if anybody know the location, please post.

ps. I can't find any Nomads either.

Thanx from Groink & Co

conty@cbnewsl.att.com (The Conty) (01/04/91)

In article <NV89-NUN.91Jan2210401@alv.nada.kth.se>, nv89-nun@alv.nada.kth.se (Nicklas Ungman) writes:
> I've been to Diogenes the Silverdragon and he told me to "go far east to find
> a silver bottle in a large kobold komplex", but I can't find any komplex so
> if anybody know the location, please post.
>
> ps. I can't find any Nomads either.

The Kobold Cave (or caves) are due east from the nomad camp, which is itself
(almost) due east from the Pyramid, and at the northernmost tip of the forest.
If you want, I can look up the exact coordinates.

As to where the bottle is, I'll leave that for you to find out.
--

			    E n r i q u e  C o n t y
			      jester@ihlpl.att.com