[comp.sys.mac.games] Solarian High Scores

tmattox@en.ecn.purdue.edu (Timothy I Mattox) (01/07/91)

In article <14017@chaph.usc.edu> gford@nunki.usc.edu (Gregory Ford) writes:
>In article <CFRY.91Jan5032233@jove.cs.pdx.edu> cfry@jove.cs.pdx.edu (Chall Fry) writes:
>
>>    Now, boasting and gluttony. 369540, level 13.
>
>Well, I'm at 373560, level 9. (my high)...others?

At 605260, level 15, my luck ran out.
Considering that level 17 is the last, I shall resume my game playing!

And, no, I have no idea how to solve the third kind of bonus wave, or get the
crazy present.
--
Live long and prosper.     - Tim Mattox - (email: tmattox@ecn.purdue.edu)

umkeefe@king.mcs.drexel.edu (Michael T. Keefe) (01/08/91)

Oh, I be sure this has been asked before, but...does anyone know for sure
if the newsest version of Apache Strike will run on an SE/30.  The
packaging says it will run on PLUS, SE and the MAC II`s.  I am soooo
confused!

If it won`t run then WHY NOT?  What`s the diff between the II and the SE/30
besides the NuBus?

-MIKE

julius@nntp-server.caltech.edu (Julius C. Yang) (01/13/91)

I have a friend who owns a Mac II and has finished the game.
I've seen his score, about 800000+.  I suppose other people
out there MUST have solved the game.  It helps if you save
all your missiles and special weapons until the last two
stages, believe me.

julius