[comp.sys.mac.games] TaskMaker: Comments?

tel@adimail.UUCP (Terry Monks) (01/14/91)

In article <5225@idunno.Princeton.EDU>, Joe Studholme writes:
> I see that EggHead software has put TaskMaker on it's discount shelf (from
> $49.99 to $9.99, at least around here)
>
>   Does anyone have any comments on this one? It looks like a Macified Ultima
> II; is it worth playing? Buggy? Worth $10?

Not too buggy. Definitely worth $10, especially if you can sell it afterwards.
It runs on a Mac II, no colour and is a kind of short Ultima. Not *nearly*
as good as - ahem - Wizardry or Knight of Diamonds for the Mac.

--
Terry Monks        Automata Design Inc    (703) 472-9400