[comp.sys.mac.games] Terry Monks

jp48+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jonathan Pace) (01/11/91)

   Does anyone know how to email to Terry Monks?  I try to respond to his
messages and the computer spouts off about not having a legal node to send to.
Does anyone know if there is an alternate address to "admail.UUCP"?

   Also, if Terry is on-line and reading this, are you sure Sir-Tech doesn't
intend to transfer the last three Wizardry's to the Mac platform.  I called
them the other day and was told they were going to do so after they got their
new Wiz game out.  I don't know who to believe anymore.

Jon Pace
Carnegie Mellon University
GSIA

tel@adimail.UUCP (Terry Monks) (01/14/91)

In article <cbXJSEa00WB60HEl8f@andrew.cmu.edu>, jp48+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jonathan Pace) writes:

>    Does anyone know how to email to Terry Monks?  I try to respond to his
> messages and the computer spouts off about not having a legal node to send to.
> Does anyone know if there is an alternate address to "admail.UUCP"?
>
>    Also, if Terry is on-line and reading this, are you sure Sir-Tech doesn't
> intend to transfer the last three Wizardry's to the Mac platform.  I called
> them the other day and was told they were going to do so after they got their
> new Wiz game out.  I don't know who to believe anymore.

I don`t know how to email myself. But I fancy that 'admail` should be 'adimail'
Many others have managed to do it. Look carefully at the From: part of this
message.

I called Sir-Tech as soon as I saw your message last week. They were surprised
and thought that someone ohn the Hot LIne may have told you the wrong dope. As
far as I know, Wizardry three *might* be done if there is any demand for it.
Wizardry VI is possible, but Wizardry V (The Return of Werdna) would take a lot
of work, and would need a lot of demand.

But...nothing is planned as I type.

--
Terry Monks        Automata Design Inc    (703) 472-9400