[comp.sys.mac.games] Max IIfx

kevin@kosman.UUCP (Kevin O'Gorman) (01/16/91)

djames@ncsa.uiuc.edu (Doug James) writes:

>	I recently got a Mac IIfx and was wondering if anyone had list of
>games that won't run on this type of Mac.  I have tried several diffent games
>only to have my Mac crash over and over again.

>	Solarian is one game that doesn't work, unfortunatly..

Odd.  My IIfx still crashes from time to time (Apple, are you ever gonna
fix this?).  But generally not when running Solarian.  Solarian runs pretty
fast, but it's playable on the IIfx.

>	Am I doing something wrong on my mac to make Solarian not run.. Or
>can I get something to make it run...

Dunno.  I run a lot of inits, but nothing that should affect this.
Probably you need to *not* run something you're running.
--
Kevin O'Gorman ( kevin@kosman.UUCP, kevin%kosman.uucp@nrc.com )
voice: 805-984-8042 Vital Computer Systems, 5115 Beachcomber, Oxnard, CA  93035