[comp.sys.mac.games] Those free games with 3 in 3....

conrad@brahms.udel.edu (Jon Conrad) (01/14/91)

Has nobody really supplied any recommendations/descriptions for any of
the free games offered with some copies of 3 in Three?  I too would like
some idea of which is the best bet (or what they are like, so I can make
my own judgement).  I've never heard of SDI, for instance.

By the way, I enjoyed 3 in Three enormously.  Not quite as fulfilling as
Fool's Errand (and I hope The Fool's Paradise is still in the works?),
but awfully close, and infinitely superior to Puzzle Gallery.  Having
finished it at home in black and white, I was able to play it through in
color on Sunday, and enjoyed that even more.

Jon Alan Conrad

ring@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Jonathan D Ring) (01/15/91)

Really from: megadude@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu

In article <17624@brahms.udel.edu> conrad@brahms.udel.edu (Jon Conrad) writes:
>Has nobody really supplied any recommendations/descriptions for any of
>the free games offered with some copies of 3 in Three?  I too would like
>some idea of which is the best bet (or what they are like, so I can make
>my own judgement).  I've never heard of SDI, for instance.

What's this about?  A result of sending in the "Treasure Tickets"?  I haven't
even sent in my registration form yet!

>By the way, I enjoyed 3 in Three enormously.  Not quite as fulfilling as
>Fool's Errand (and I hope The Fool's Paradise is still in the works?),
>but awfully close, and infinitely superior to Puzzle Gallery.  Having
>finished it at home in black and white, I was able to play it through in
>color on Sunday, and enjoyed that even more.

You finished it?  Good!  Now you can help me! :-)  I'm stuck towards the very
end of the game, at the puzzle with the word squares and the moving letters.
The one with the mutant 3 is giving me headaches!!  Help!!!

Other than that, I really love the game (the Meshes are my favorites!), and
heartily recommend it.  The endgame is worthy of that of The Fool's Errand.

>Jon Alan Conrad
| megadude@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu | "The world is a small and dangerous place." |

cby@bozon.UUCP (Craig Yappert) (01/16/91)

I had a chance to speak with Cliff Johnson at MacWorld SF this last week.

The sequel "A Fool and His Money" looks really good. Additionally he is working on a CD-rom version of Fools errand that has better graphics, more sound and more puzzles. So keep a look out.

Craig Yapert