[comp.sys.mac.games] Demand for Wizardry?

jp48+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jonathan Pace) (01/16/91)

Terry Monks said in an earlier posting that Sir-Tech needs to know if there is
any demand to put the next three Wiz. scenarios on the Mac.  If anyone would
like to see this done, let them know.  The address is:

   Sir-Tech Software, Inc.
   P.O. Box 245
   Ogdensburg, NY 13669

   (315) 393-6633

If everyone who was REALLY interested would spend 5 minutes and $0.25 we could
get some of the really good games (namely 4 and 5) ported to the Mac.

Jon Pace
Carnegie Mellon University

P.S. - Does anyone know if Sir-Tech has an address on the net?  If so this
would be even easier.

ingram@milton.u.washington.edu (Douglas Ingram) (01/17/91)

In article <EbYyh8W00WB885TVBB@andrew.cmu.edu> jp48+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jonathan Pace) writes:
>Terry Monks said in an earlier posting that Sir-Tech needs to know if there is
>any demand to put the next three Wiz. scenarios on the Mac.  If anyone would
>like to see this done, let them know.  The address is:
>
>   Sir-Tech Software, Inc.
>   P.O. Box 245
>   Ogdensburg, NY 13669
>
>   (315) 393-6633

	I just called Sir-Tech to find out how to get an upgrade, and here's
what you do:  Just send them the original disk along with a check for $8.00,
along with your address and a note asking for the upgrade.

	As for future scenarios, when I asked Sir-Tech about this, they told
me that best people to get in touch with would be MacWarehouse.  So all of
you who want new scenarios to be ported over, call them at (800) 255-6227.
It's even free!

Doug Ingram / ingram@u.washington.edu / ingram@uwaphast.bitnet / "Carpe Datum."