[comp.sys.mac.games] Uninvited : Help? <some minor spoilers>

calexand@aludra.usc.edu (Craig Alexander) (01/17/91)

I have 3 questions for Uninvited.

I give up.... How do you get past the family of zombies in the
garden maze????

The ceiling light in the upstairs bathroom which you can't reach.  Is it
important?

Is it possible to put out the fire in the fireplace?  Is it important?
Yes, I've already thrown the wooden box in the fire.

Tnanks
--
Craig F. Alexander
University of Southern California  ***** calexand@girtab.usc.edu

ullevig@tramp.Colorado.EDU (Ullevig Zachary A) (01/17/91)

In article <14203@chaph.usc.edu> calexand@aludra.usc.edu (Craig Alexander) writes:
>I have 3 questions for Uninvited.

Warning: spoilers ahead.

^L

>I give up.... How do you get past the family of zombies in the
>garden maze????

Why do you want to?  Try going another way.

>The ceiling light in the upstairs bathroom which you can't reach.  Is it
>important?

  Not yet.  It will be when you can reach it.

>Is it possible to put out the fire in the fireplace?  Is it important?
>Yes, I've already thrown the wooden box in the fire.

I don't know.  I don't think it is important, but it has been a while
since I solved the game.

>Thanks

Your welcome