[comp.sys.mac.games] Spaceship Warlock info wanted

gsnow@pro-freedom.cts.com (Gary Snow) (01/21/91)

|Hi! I have recently acquired a CD-ROM drive for my Mac II, and was
|browsing around when I saw an ad for something called Spaceship Warlock,
|a CD-ROM Mac game.  I then saw a couple of articles mentioning that it
|had been seen at Macworld Expo, but I didn't get any sense of what type
|of program it was.  Could some kind soul who has seen it give me some
|kind of idea of what type of game it is, how nice it looks, how nice it
|plays if possible, who makes it, how much it is?  Thanks millions for
|your time.

Its like an interactive video game, similar to the likes of Dragons Lair, but
MUCH better.  I played it for about 30 minutes at MacWorld, and it is an
AWSOME game, wish I had a CDROM drive.

Gary
---
    UUCP: ogicse!clark!pro-freedom!gsnow   | Pro-Freedom: 206/253-9389
 ProLine: gsnow@pro-freedom                | Vancouver, Wa
 ARPANet: crash!pro-freedom!gsnow@nosc.mil | Apple*Van
InterNet: gsnow@pro-freedom.cts.com        | Vancouver Apple Users Group

cby@bozon.UUCP (Craig Yappert) (01/21/91)

Spaceship Warlock is the next in the line of Macromind Director intercative games from Mike Saenz. You might have heard of Virtual Valerie and MacPlaymate.

I purchased a copy at MacWorld but it is not yet shipping. It is expected to be out by the end of this month.  If it is anything like Virtual Valerie then it will probably be very good.  I was lucky - I only paid $50 at Macworld - I think going rate is somewhere around $80 now.

Craig Yappert
Frame Technology
(408) 954-3905