[comp.sys.mac.games] KOD & FUZZBALLS...

18215MES@MSU.BITNET (02/01/91)

The best solution to the Fuzzy Balls, is to RUN (or flee etc)...
Why waste time battling these insane things! Backup, and go
forward again, and usually get no fuzzies in the next battle...
(saved me lots of time)

BTW... I have to admit that I got all the way to the basement, and couldn't
solve the riddle... How about a blatant Tip, or the answer?
(I put this game aside to play CURSE)...  Thanks!
Mark Sartor (18215mes@msu.bitnet)

tel@adimail.UUCP (Terry Monks) (02/01/91)

In article <85318215MES@MSU>, 18215MES@MSU.BITNET writes:

> BTW... I have to admit that I got all the way to the basement, and couldn't
> solve the riddle... How about a blatant Tip, or the answer?
> (I put this game aside to play CURSE)...  Thanks!

I don't think I should say anything, but the Sir-Tech hotline is there just
for that reason. The phone number is under a menu item, but I think its
(315) 393-6633

--
Terry Monks        Automata Design Inc    (703) 472-9400