[comp.sys.mac.games] word games

taylor@limbo.Intuitive.Com (Dave Taylor) (02/05/91)

Steve Christensen writes:

> A while back I got a shareware game called Webster's Revenge.
> In the game it indicated that if I contacted a phone
> number I could order a better version.  The phone number
> was disconnected...

Too bad, Webster's Revenge was a pretty neat title when I got it...

> Second, we purchased the Scrabble game from Leisure Genius.  The program
> does not work properly on our Mac II (color).

THEN CALL THE COMPANY!!

Sheesh!  If you've a legal copy, then you have the right, nay, the duty
to call the company when their product isn't working properly!  It's
your investment after all, Steve!  :-)

As it turns out, Leisure Genius/Virgin Mastertronics recently announced
Scrabble Deluxe, superceeding their Scrabble title.  I know it's shipping
for the PC, but am not sure about the status of the Mac version.  I
suggest you give the company a call and ask them.  Also ask them about if
they have a trade-up policy for owners of the older Scrabble game (being
sure to point out that it doesn't work!!)

Try contacting:
	Customer Support Department
	Virgin Mastertronic Int., Inc.
	(714) 833-8710

If that doesn't satisfy you, try Annette Childs, the VP of Marketing at
Virgin Mastertronics, at the same phone number...

						-- Dave Taylor
Intuitive Systems
Mountain View, California

taylor@limbo.intuitive.com    or   {uunet!}{decwrl,apple}!limbo!taylor